LOVE


Unusually today I believed in God and prayed that Sun should never arise next day. It was a big night for me . Even the stars seemed like stabbing me in the back. My heart was crying , and even the chill air felt like a ball of fire pushing me to death .Tomorrow will be one of the difficult situation I will ever experience in my life. Tomorrow is February 14 , that’s not a problem, the problem is tomorrow is her marriage .It happened all of a sudden and I am the loser.

We had a great life till that incident happened. It happened 6 months ago and everything changed suddenly. She started coming home late from office, even she went out on weekends without me .We used to watch at least 5 movies a week before ,now she didn’t even have time to have lunch with me. I can see this happening, I am losing here day by day, and I couldn’t do anything to stop her . From tomorrow everything will change forever.

Finally the D day arrived; it was a bright sunny day with lots of sunshine in the sky and lots of smile in the guests face. Its sure was a beautiful day , but for me I haven’t even been invited for this marriage .Anyway I am here .I am seeing every moment of her marriage and my eyes start to float in the pond of tears. Marriage happened with loads of laughter around the Bride and the groom and I can see happiness in her eyes.

After Marriage every one of the guests started to give Gifts to the newly wed. One of the elderly came to me and said “hey, how is your new bother-in-law, and the bride, your sister looks so beautiful today as ever”

Incident: Engagement

Me :Vijay

Her: My Elder Sister J

Love : Brotherly Love

No comments: