DREAM LAND!! is it really what it meant to to be??

Hey there,this blog is about an incident happened in a hotel DREAMLAND inside IIT Kharagpur.It is one of the Hotels which IITians hang out to escape from the Mess food.Now lets get to the floor

I was having a pretty bad day roaming outside IIT to search for a decent hotel.It went in vein and finally chose to come back into IIT to have lunch.Then,I thought its better to go back to Mess than eating in any of the hotels where the taste is pretty much the same .Since I thought of going to hotel first,my heart didnt allow me to pass that hotel without treating my taste buds.So,I stoppped my Karizma (cycle) there and went in.I was welcomed by a guy in the counter and I ordered "Amul Cool".The guy picked it from the fridge, opened it and kept it in front of me.Then I remembered that I had only Rs.500 note and not any change,so asked whether he has any change.He didnt even look at me and started searching something in the dustbin near the counter.I thought he didnt hear me and tried to say to the best possible way I can "ACTING OUT".Then I saw a 100 watt light in his face.I thought he understood what I said,but he slowly picked the Bottle cap he found in the dustbin and covered the opened "Amul Cool" with it.

I just want to post it to let the awareness spread across people to know about the products they buy and most importantly from who :-).


No comments: